Dr. Charles and his staff are EXCELLENT!

hollywood

i just had the procedure done on jan 8, 2004, and everything that was outlined by dr. charles occurred exactly as he said. he and his staff were incredible throughout the entire process--i was made to feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. they acted with a great deal of professionalism in giving me a level of personal attention that i would not normally expect from a doctor's office, and their ability to do this while creating a stress-free atmosphere made the entire experience very easy. i had researched other places before landing with dr. charles, and i couldn't be happier about my decision.

obviously, not enough time has passed to see what results my procedure will yield, however, the actual procedure was the hard part for me, and i would strongly recommend dr. charles to anybody who has decided to have the procedure done.

i just had the procedure done on jan 8, 2004, and everything that was outlined by dr. charles occurred exactly as he said. he and his staff were incredible throughout the entire process--i was made to feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. they acted with a great deal of professionalism in giving me a level of personal attention that i would not normally expect from a doctor's office, and their ability to do this while creating a stress-free atmosphere made the entire experience very easy. i had researched other places before landing with dr. charles, and i couldn't be happier about my decision.

obviously, not enough time has passed to see what results my procedure will yield, however, the actual procedure was the hard part for me, and i would strongly recommend dr. charles to anybody who has decided to have the procedure done.