Topical Topic! Spectral DNC/Foam/Azelaic

NoTakeBacks

Heyo! Since there's tons of topical options around now, I wanted to get the consensus from my fellow hair loss heroes.

I know it's been claimed that Azelaic Acid has shown signs of inhibiting DHT, but I was wondering if anyone had anecdotal or legitimate evidence proving so. Anyone use it, and get favorable results? Not so favorable results?

Concerning the Spectral DNC line of Minoxidil, I had heard it was great, bought some a year or so ago, but now there's been some commotion with the formulation changes at DS labs. Is it still worth checking out? Does anyone actively use this "new" formula, and if so how's it been? Reason I'm asking is I'm nearing the end of my last bottle, and will need to buy some form of Minox in the near future. I just want to make the most informed purchase I can at this point, as this will be the first full month I've completed of Minox POST transplant. Should I make the jump to foam? Should I just stick with generic liquid Minox? Or buy into Spectral DNC again?

Any perspective/comments would be greatly appreciated!