How to contact Dr Rahda in India ?

Beach,

That is the same email address I have. You may want to try the contact form on her website or simply phoning the clinc.

Contact Radha International Institute of Hair Transplant, Siripuram Fort, Siripuram, Visakhapatnam - RIIHT

Tel : +91-0891-6458111 Fax : 0891-2781423 Mobile : +91- 9246879495

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

From all reports machman she is very good, I have pretty much decided that I'm going to get my HT surgery done by Dr Radha.

India is the place I wanted to backpack next, so I'll start with the surgery and then spend about 3 months or so recovering while exploring India :)

Otherwise I was going to use Dr Path in Thailand, from all the research and information given to me by members on here so far they both seem to do excellent work but I believe that Dr Radha is cheaper, if have to double check but I know Dr Radha charge's 1usd per graft, saving dollars is also another positive.

Cheers beach ;)

Ps... Good luck, hope all works out.... If you end up going id like to know how your experience was