2 x FUE Procedure question(s)

So Im going to go ahead with an FUE in India (roughly 2600 graphs), and Im trying to plan my schedule. Thanks to this site and the generous contributions, I have an excellent understanding of what to expect, but there are still some outstanding questions.

1. Upon arriving in my location, will I require a day PRIOR to the procedure to visit the doc and chat about things, or is that "chat" or pre- procedure consultancy part of the day the procedure is to be performed? I know I have the procedure day, and the follow up day for a check up, but do I have a pre- procedure consultancy day prior to those. I.e. Do I need to leave 3 days allocated for the FUE?

2. Shaving my head. Do i need to do this? Is it better if I do? Do i shave my entire head or just the donor area?

3. Can someone explain to me the process after the FUE in terms of appearance, pain, hair growth etc.

This is what I envisage:

-Day 1 after the procedure, I will go for a check up in the morning. Later in the afternoon I will return to my hotel and relax.. I will still be in some pain and my head will be red and scabby. I might go for a light walk around and will probably wear a hat

- Day 2

I will still be in some pain and my head will be red and scabby. I will do some sight seeing but i will be careful not to touch my head. I will wear a hat.

-Day 3

(same as day 2)

-Day 4 and onwards...(up to 2-3 weeks)

This im not sure...

Will I still be red and scabby? Will I still be in pain? Will I still need to wear a hat? Will it still be obvious Ive had a FUE? If so, how long until the redness and scabs diminish and I can exhibit less caution with touching my head? I.e. when can i return to the office looking somewhat normal?

Thanks in advance

Edited by hairhair9000