ruebens barrichello of F1

balody

just caught barrichello talking at home before the belgiun grand prix,looks typical neat but thin hairline.

trouble is you dont usually get to see it combed and dry as its mostly sweaty and stuck to his head after his helmet comes off.

to all the yanks on here F1 is the european equivilent of indycar! icon_wink.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Balody,

As a yank who TRULY ENJOYS F1, you were so kind in your comment about F1 being the european equivilent of indycar-LOL-only as far as calling both sports open wheel.LOL...

Here is the cool thing though, the U.S finally launched an F1 one team that will compete in 2010-USF1/USGPE in Charlotte, North Carolina.

"Team US F1 - Proving that American technology, American drivers and the American competitive spirit can compete and win on the F1 global stage."

This is going to be awesome for the U.S. as well as F1. In the heart of NASCAR country. Another great racing series, some of the best drivers in the world race in this series as well. Once the USF1 facilities open to the public, you can bet I will be heading to Charlotte, UNREAL, F1 right here in my back yard, well 4 hours away by car. LOL.

O.K. I'll give props to the IRL as well.

Back to Barrichello though, you're right about his hair-not a good look for him after he takes his helmet off...But he is a hell of a good driver and seems like a good guy too.

Take Care,

mmm...interesting.

to be honest i am not that big a fan of car racing hence the f1/indy comparison.i am beginning to get more into it lately since hamilton won the championship and button made that amazing start to the season.i have had a quick google and recognise what you say about the differnce between the two.

my favorite though is bikes,love moto gp and superbikes!i also used to stay up to date with the ama series but they stopped covering it over here. icon_frown.gif

at the end of the day if its noisy,fast and dangerous i'll watch it!

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

• 1 month later...