An example to us all.

JacobS

PRINCE WILLIAM FEARED BALDNESS

PRINCE WILLIAM

British royal PRINCE WILLIAM was once so paranoid about going bald, he would cover up his head with a baseball cap.

However, tople he 22-year-old heir-to-the-throne has given up trying to cover his baldness because he believes people are indifferent to the state of his hair - and he's now confident about his receding look.

William says, "I used to walk around with a baseball cap.

"I don't anymore because everyone doesn't really care anymore. It's just brilliant."

As for wearing a wig, he comments, "No. That's a different issue actually, but no, I haven't."

PRINCE WILLIAM FEARED BALDNESS

PRINCE WILLIAM

British royal PRINCE WILLIAM was once so paranoid about going bald, he would cover up his head with a baseball cap.

However, tople he 22-year-old heir-to-the-throne has given up trying to cover his baldness because he believes people are indifferent to the state of his hair - and he's now confident about his receding look.

William says, "I used to walk around with a baseball cap.

"I don't anymore because everyone doesn't really care anymore. It's just brilliant."

As for wearing a wig, he comments, "No. That's a different issue actually, but no, I haven't."

Well after the Status Quo/Kez thread, here's one on William. Hey Jacob you're in the wrong country. Suggest you cross the pond & come & live here!!

William's scalp has been in the tabloids for a while, each photographer trying to get the best shot. His hair is a constant mess actually, it's very thin and it looks like William doesn't quite know what to do with it. Of course his options are limited due to his status. For example he probably can't shave his head to see how that would look. Similarly, it would be difficult for him to have an HT as he's constantly followed by paparazzis everywhere he goes. So this "I don't care" attitude makes sense. But I'm sure baldness bothers him as much as it bothers us here. His uncle Edward used to be very good looking, but he's almost completely bald now & that has changed his sex appeal completely (not everyone is Sean Connery or Patrick Stewart).

Anyway, to go back to William, especially at his age & early stage of baldness, Finasteride would probably work well. Jacob, next time you e-mail William, give him some advice on this point! And tell him he's got a schoolmate on this forum!

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

It's true Hairworthy, I'm an Anglophile but it rains too much! England is a great country if you can afford to fly somewhere warmer every couple of months. I spent 90/91 in London. I propose tying a rope around the UK & Ireland and dragging them down to the Med. for permanent relocation.....Utopia!

Eton or St Andrews? Had a boarding school education myself and used to get ridden for having a high forehead. What's most satisfying about the reunions is that some of these jerks are bald now ( mid 30s) and I enjoy having the last laugh.

Well I'm an Americaphile! Maybe we could do a house swap ( that's how I lived in MD by the way). Trouble is, I prefer the West Coast - especially Oregon ( where it rains a lot too! Love that rain! Stops people moving in on a nice place. ) whose whole coastline is public access(!) and they have these wonderful things called "microbreweries" which correspond to English "real ale".

But really, it doesn't rain so much in the SouthEast of England. Down here we watch the weather forecast with smugness, seeing the Irish Scots & Welsh ( and Sorleyboy )getting drenched; a lot of the rain fizzles out by the time it gets down here. Summer before last was actually a drought. Temperatures in the nineties.

As for Prinz Wilhelm. Don't vurry abowwt ziss kidd! Hair or no hair he haff plentyy off pusssy queuink upp!

And yes Hairworthy, Edward does look pretty disastrous. Hasn't anyone told him about the wonders of HT.??

Jacob,

If you don't do the swap with Kez, do it with me! Having lived in sunny Fort Lauderdale for 6 years (still have a house there), you can imagine why I'm not keen on the English weather. Dragging the country down to the Med won't solve all the problems though: there would still be the Englishmen to get rid of icon_biggrin.gif. We'll just keep Kez (provided he continues to wear his pink fluffy swimming cap), SorleyBoy and hombre. Never been to St Andrews so that answers your question!

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day