Down under doctors any good

I have been a member here for a while now.before that I read many posts and followed certain doctors that are recommended here and are part of the coalition.I have always wondered why no Australian doctor has made the list.Is it because we are a long way from the rest of the world and are some what out of sight.There is alot of North American doctors recommended on this site.The reason I ask is I'm thinking of having a ht with an Australian Rhett Bosnich he seems to be top notch.He does fue,fut,mega sessions etc but I can't find him recommended buy this site,no Aussie doctor has made the list.Its a bit frustrating knowing we have to always travel to find a good doctor..This doctor calls himself world class on his website.I was wandering if Blake or Pat have heard of Dr Rhett Bosnich?

Hi Bronte;

Its my personal opinion that a travel is a must if you are an aussie. I have heard of the doctor you mentioned, even been to the same clinic for consultation. I am extremely happy i was able to find this site and took the advice to travel for an HT, saving huge dollars and getting quality work with results that i am happy with. I think you should do lots of research and work it out for yourself, but if you ask me i recommend you jump on a plane.

Let me know if you have further questions.

JF