How long should an FUT/FUE transplant take?

I have been in touch with many doctors some advising me to go with the FUT method others the FUE; while I have read quite a lot about the differences, I am curious as to how long each procedure should take to be completed. One doctor told me the FUE surgery for 2500 grafts would be 6 hours. Others have said less. Another doctor told me that 2000 grafts FUT would take about 3 hours. Do these times look correct? I am curious as I know many less reputable clinics try and get as many people in and out as possible. So what is the correct amount of time for 2000 grafts FUT method and FUE method? Thanks for any help

I'm getting a 2,000 FUE procedure done and I am booked into the clinic for 2 days.

The answer to your question is there is no 'proper' length of time. It varies from doctor to doctor, but there would be a rough time to be expected I guess. 3 hours for 2,000 FUT seems dangerously quick. So they would have cut out the strip, made all extractions, then incisions, then placement in 3 hours? No.

Regarding FUE, usually most clinics will do a 2000+ procedure over 2 days.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3