new memeber here

hey there, just wanted to say Ive been creeping on this forum on and off for a few years and finally decided to join and say hello. Always enjoyed reading up on various topics on here....good to see a solid support community

Ht #1: sure hair for men 21 years old unk amount of grafts. waste of money

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously

whats up man, welcome, i see you have had a procedure done with dr armani,, are you happy with the outcome?

ya I had went with dr amani about 7 years ago when I was 25. I pretty much rushed into it and didn't do a lot of research and it was very expensive. Have to say that I was really happy with it for about 5 years, changed my 20's. Although now my hair loss has continued so I think its became noticeable that Ive had a HT. Just deciding what route to take now, weather to have another one, although I feel I would like to get my scar fixed and just buzz my hair short and move on....going to do some research this time, nice to meet you guys!

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously

so you say that after 5 years your ht is now noticeable, is it only noticeable because the hair behind the transplanted area has thinned out and is balding? or is the transplanted hair not looking good anymore? if you could go back in time , would you have gone threw with having a ht? im getting one done in 2 weeks and will deff need more down the line, thanks for your help

hey bud, Im most defintley thining behind the hair transplant, which in my mind makes the ht more noticeable. Ive never had anyone ask me about it or question my hair. I started losing my hair at 16, so Im very happy that I took action. If I were to too it all over again I would get fue for sure. In my opinion ht are temporary and all of us will end up thinned out and bald at some point. Im much more comfortable in my own skin now and would just buzz my hair short but I cant with my scar. Its a personal opinion what is best for you. I use dermatch everyday now to fill it in a bit and it works wonders but it is a pain. who are you getting it done with?

Thanks Bill I will