Gentle shower OK post HT?

Is it ok to wash your graft sites using a shower if the pressure is pretty low, maybe half normal pressure? Dr. Path did my HT and washed my head with a shower head in a salon style chair on day 1. I have been trying to use that much pressure but maybe used a little more. Did not notice any bleeding or anything unusual.

A lot of people seem to be saying I should have been using a sponge or a pitcher to pour water over my head. This representative from True Dorin says you can lose a graft in a shower after day 3 without seeing bleeding or any signs.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/159106-hair-graft-falling-out.html

Its got me a little worried that even the gentle shower and occasional touch to my recipient area is enough to knock out/damage a graft.

Dr. Path should have provided you with instructions for post-op care. If you don't have them you should get them asap and follow to a T. That being said, at day three you should still be babying the grafts, especially in the shower. Chances are they have taken root, but you still need to be cautious.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Dr. Path should have provided you with instructions for post-op care. If you don't have them you should get them asap and follow to a T. That being said, at day three you should still be babying the grafts, especially in the shower. Chances are they have taken root, but you still need to be cautious.

Dr. Path's instructions did say I can wash my hair with "a gentle stream of water." I think what I used would qualify as that. I was just kind of concerned after reading what the rep from true dorin said in that post I linked to.

Dr. Path's assistant said everything looked fine when I went to remove my sutures on day 5. I think I should be ok. Its just hard to stop being so paranoid. Every time something slightly touches against the recipient site I fear that I dislodged a graft or did some other damage.