Dr. Keser in Turkey VS Dr. Lorenzo in Spain, who do you think is better?

os_m

Hi,

I'm considering doing FUE HT soon and I have a hard time choosing the best one for me. As I'm based in Europe, it would be much easier for me to do the HT within Europe. After very extensive research I have come to a conclusion of 2 top quality doctors, they are Dr. Lorenzo in Spain and Dr. Keser in Turkey.

So, I would be very grateful to all of you if you tell me who you think is better in your opinon. and if there are any complaints from any case of these doctors.

I hope you share your opinions with me.

Os_m

Os_m,

I'm not familiar with Dr. Lorenzo, but Dr. Keser is being considered for potential recommendation on the Hair Transplant Network. Based on everything I've learned about him so far, he seems to be providing high quality and realistic FUE procedures. That said, FUE isn't for everyone and there are times that FUT is more appropriate. One thing I like about Dr. Keser is that he's wililng to admit that and sometimes sends patients to other clinics for FUT work when they're not well suited for FUE. Dr. Keser is still going through the prescreening process and hasn't yet been approved for recommendation. However, I would definitely at least consult with him and stay tuned for when we present him for potential recommendation.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thank you very much for your advice. I will have a consultation with Dr. Keser as his FUE work is impressive, I should say. also, his price is so much cheaper than Dr. Lorenzo.

Thank you,

Os_m

jon breese,

I checked your photos. I think my hair loss is similar to you. If Dr.Keser said that 1800 would be enough for you then I think what I will need will be somewhere near you.

I will keep you posted.