Hasson or Wong?????

Hi, i'm about to have 3500+ grafts by Dr. Jerry Wong at Hasson and Wong clinc next month but i do have a couple of questions:

1- who's the better Dr for one mega session Jerry Wong or Hasson?

2- they're asking for 75% down payment 3 weeks before date of surgery $12.000.00 is that normal? I read and hearthat it's usually about 5% up to 10% of the total cost not 75%?

3- I live way far from their clinic(Texas) for anybody who has had his hair transplant in Hasson & Wong when do u think the best time to travel back to the states? next day of surgery or a day or 2 later?:confused:

thank you for any help

Hi, i'm about to have 3500+ grafts by Dr. Jerry Wong at Hasson and Wong clinc next month but i do have a couple of questions:1- who's the better Dr for one mega session Jerry Wong or Hasson?

They are both elite hair transplant surgeons. I personally chose Dr. Wong because I was more concerned with crown and mid-scalp. In my opinion Dr. Hasson is one of the best at hairlines, and Dr. Wong is one of the best at crown and mid-scalp. But you can't go wrong with either one.

2- they're asking for 75% down payment 3 weeks before date of surgery $12.000.00 is that normal?

That sounds about right. However they allow cancels up to 48 hours before with only the loss of $500 deposit.

Most clinics are more stringent on cancels.

3- I live way far from their clinic(Texas) for anybody who has had his hair transplant in Hasson & Wong when do u think the best time to travel back to the states? next day of surgery or a day or 2 later?

I flew in SunDAY, had consult Mon, surgery Tues, followup & shampoo Wed, another followup & shampoo Thur, and flew home to Texas Thurs afternoon.

I thought two nights after surgery was plenty and it worked really well for me, because it allowed me to be home before most of the post-op swelling started. I wanted to get back to my own bed, my own recliner, my own shower, my own TV, my own vehicle, ect...

You may consider sending me a PM, I have a few tips that I can pass along about your journey, your stay, and the Hasson Wong experience.

BTW....I was very pleased with my entire Hasson/Wong experience. The staff, the office, the doctors, were all outstanding professionals, and really provide the patient with excellent care.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

samsam

Enjoy the entire experience. H&W are first class and they are located in a great city. If you stay at the Sheraton order some sushi from a place on Davie Street and go to Stanley park if you stay longer, and just explore a bit of the city. It'll be a great trip for you! Good luck!