SMP/TP for FUE scars

I'm looking to have this done temporarily first, and then permanently depending on more research. Does anyone have good pics of this procedure and end result?

Backstory: 1000 FUE in the hairline is on its last legs but I still have a decent amount of hair on top. Current plan is to use clippers down to a #0 guard all over and gradually receed the grafts via electrolysis. I'm still debating on fraxel from years ago but now that my hairline has thinned out it appears I might be able to get away without it. So now the donor areas has become newest problem.

I've recently tried photoshopping a pic of my FUE pock marks and I did my best to mimic the SMP appearance using a soft edge diffuse brush while matching native color for the ink marks to mimick the hair in its early sprouting stage. However I've encountered a strange problem -

In order to minimize the appearance of the scars, I actually have to insert more dots than would actually exist in the extraction zone. This may be due to a larger punch size used on me (1mm), noting that it may also look different in real circumstances.

Still, the SMP density required exceeded that of any other untouched area by about 5-10 hairs easily. I'm not sure how that would look in person. I'm not considering SMP anywhere but at the donor sites at the moment although doing this may cause the SMP to stand out if the ink isn't spread well.

Also there is a potential issue of continual damage changing the way the scar sites (or regular tissue) accept the ink after multiple treatments.

Can anyone offer advice on how to proceed?

Edited by CHB88

My hairline was thinning unevenly but I had lots of existing hair that I put the FUs in-between. Rushed into an HT and it was dreadful for a year with negligible results. It improved on drugs for a year and now is back to its former state, not only in the hairline but all over.

I'm still on the maintenance regime but I've mentally conceded to the inevitable, it's just a matter of when. Barring a miracle breakthrough I will never, EVER consider a HT ever again. I'm just trying to cope with the consequences of my stupid youth now.