Hair Systems in South Africa

Domino1815

Good day Gents,

Hope you all are well just want to say I am glad I found this forum, I have been struggling with hair loss since my late teens where it was thinning and I thought nothing of it.

But now it’s becoming a problem for me and I have tried everything and everything on the market but nothing helped me and surgery is not the way for me as I can’t afford it. So I am looking at a cheaper way to get hair. I saw a hair system for the first time on one of my friends and he told me he could not be happier at the moment but he told me it is quite expensive.

So my question is. Can anyone send me a few links to what I should know with this way of getting your hair back the do’s and don’ts? And are there any hair system salons in South Africa except Advanced Hair Studio? Please help as I am getting married in October this year and would love to see my photos with hair!

Hey Domino

I'm not based in SA now, but I spent 12 months there and wore a system during that time. The men's hair piece market there is very over-priced and not great quality. Especially if money is an issue, I would strongly recommend you to buy your hair over the Net from somewhere like Toplace or Northwest Lace, and either get it cut remotely or get a local barber in SA to cut it in. That's what I did.

If need some help, just ask.

Xerxes