Going to Rahal

Hi Guys. Just wanted to say thanks to all who have answered my posts and sent me private messages. This really is a great community and it is a credit to all who post here , especially its great moderators. With all of your help and advice I have booked my procedure with Rahal on June 25th.

It feels weird that I have actually booked after spending so long trying to decide who to go with. At the start of my research before I discovered this website I was actually considering having the Choi procedure in Athens. Thankfully I found this site.

Thanks again guys and of course I will answer any private messages should I be able to offer any advice to others.

Hi Guys. Just wanted to say thanks to all who have answered my posts and sent me private messages. This really is a great community and it is a credit to all who post here , especially its great moderators. With all of your help and advice I have booked my procedure with Rahal on June 25th.

It feels weird that I have actually booked after spending so long trying to decide who to go with. At the start of my research before I discovered this website I was actually considering having the Choi procedure in Athens. Thankfully I found this site.

Thanks again guys and of course I will answer any private messages should I be able to offer any advice to others.