My first HT with Dr. Radha Rani / 22nd Feb 2013

dactum

Hi Mates,

Yesterday (22nd Feb 2013) i had my first HT with Dr. Radha Rani. It was an unbelievable experience for me. The scalp looked very neat after the HT... It never looked like bulby or messy kind of scabs over the scalp. I have seen many scalps looks very weird immediately after surgery done by other HT surgeons. But my scalp just looked like we have just trimmed our hair.. What a perfect kind of work she have attained! I agree there was some blood spots on the first day and disappeared on third day.

I would suggest Dr.Radha Rani to any one than any doctor in INDIA. It was an awesome experience for me. In fact i have done 10 days of intensive research on net and have visited 5-7 famous HT surgeons of INDIA before this. Finally decided to do HT with her.

The most important thing i liked her is that she was with me around 70-80% of the overall surgery time. Do you know most of the famous HT clinic here in Hyderabad, are peforming 3-4 surgeries a day in parallell... ? How come, you can expect you get a good personal attention even if the doctor is most reputed? How come he can maintain his concentration with 3-4 parallel surgeries? In the mean time, he goes out to consult outpatient clients to get new business.

Do you know one famous HT surgeon of Hyderabad has told me that my donor area is tight and only 1500-1700 graphs could be taken out? But i have consulted more surgeons and most of them disagree with his opinion. With Dr. Radha Rani, she could able to extract 3200 graphs through FUT strip method. She told me that my skin is firm only but not tight. She was too little confused why this Hyderabad famous doctor, told me like this. But i could found out the reason easily at last. Because he just want to complete more sessions in a day fast...!!!

Dr. Radha Rani does only one surgery a day. This is why you are finding hard to get a surgery date with her. With most of the famous HT surgeons of Hyderabad, you can easily get a date with in 3 weeks, because they perform 3-4 surgeries a day. More over if you are a foreigner and are ready to give some extra money, you will get instant surgery date!!!! But with Dr. Radh Rani, she is very humble to take care of you, but very rarely she immediately promise a date even if you are a foreigner.

My advice to new HT patients is to do not go any where else. Do not spend any more time on net... Just try to get a surgery date with her. If you are lucky enough, you can get in 5-8 weeks time. And i am sure you are in safe hands...

Please note that I am not an advertiser of Dr. Radha Rani. What ever i have written above are came from my heart directly. I have written every thing sincerely here. You will also feel to write like this about her, once you have experienced a HT session with her. You will be amazed with her skills and her staff's professionalism.

One thing i would agree is that the Dr. Radha rani's clinic is not up to the mark, except the operation theater (OT) and hair washing rooms. The main visitors lounge has to be maintained well by Dr. Radha Rani. I think she is more interested in delivering her excellence to patients rather showing the richness of the clinic just like most of the HT clinics do to attract the customers. I think the main reason is because of she is really busy with surgery every day. Still i would say the clinic looks neat and it is fully air conditioned.

I am ready to help you personally if you are from Hyderabad to see my scalp and solve any doubts about her skills. I would rather say to feel her divine kind of work , than going for any kind of money minded doctors.

20130223_122044.jpg.cffa09fd7c018901a9b0a90b3558797b.jpg

20130225_204551.jpg.44908867c3b1c9ec0d832ca9c5c4ed3c.jpg

20130225_204437.jpg.1bb623a71cc2fd24a50d37e4f8378d6e.jpg

20130211_153842.jpg.e7e85f2aedec18a9ce5ec1a04a87f861.jpg

20130211_153845.jpg.efd1a92f01b4a6b9cb39ef238be33732.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

HI,

Here is my 11th day pic after FUT with Dr. Radha Rani.

I'm experiencing lots off dandruff overall ahead and little bit scabs in the receipts area.

Doctor, told me use Olive oil if you feel itchy....

Could any one way a safe way to treat this dandruff?? Iam using mild baby shampoo just for cleaning purpose....

Can we use any type of anti-dandruff herbal oils leaving overnight?

After how long, can we treat our scalp just like normal scalp? I mean to use all types of shampoo, conditioners, etc...

Regadrs,

Dactum

11thday-1.jpg.79e5e6973c746c33540eacf27d9f7372.jpg

11thday-2.jpg.8c16ba462a087ce1e320ca00a5af7d42.jpg

dactum,

Congratulations and thanks for taking the time to share your pics. The work looks excellent.

It's always best to consult with your own hair transplant surgeon for advice on aftercare and washing but you may find the following resources helpful.

When can a person start using Nizoral post-op and be safe?

Using Hair Care Products and Cosmetics After a Hair Transplant

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hey Dactum, Great work as expected from Dr Radha..I think u should atleast wait for 2 weeks(theorotically) or so... It wud be best if u consult Dr Radha though.. Also, I have a thread open.. I'm considering a fue (1500 grafts) in india to slightly lower my hairline.. Ur inputs shall be really valuable..

Link http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/169614-hair-transplant-india.html

Hi Dactum

I too have had a HT from Dr Radha.

Apologies if I sound rude but did you listen to Dr Radha with regards to post op care? Did you read the documentation she gave to you with regards to post op care? Why are you asking a forum and not the professional? If you trusted her to perform the surgery, why do you not trust her post op advice?

I have no affiliation to Dr Radha other than the fact that she performed my surgery June 2012.

I find it strange that so many people end up questioning her skills and professional advice yet still have surgery with her. If you are doubtful of her qualifications, choose another surgeon. If you have any questions pre-op or post-op regarding her qualifications and advice, please do ask her and yes by all means post your findings here.

Asking us for medical advice etc is in my opinion just plain stupid. Are you one of those people that follows financial advice from friends/family even though they are not independent financial advisers? Do you take your car to be serviced by anyone other than a mechanic? Do you see a dentist for a tooth problem or do you see your mate in the pub?

Your post op pictures look good. Follow Dr Radha's advice and all will be fine. Trust me, I'm a doctor! ( I'm actually not a doctor but a chemistry teacher, however i am a past patient of Dr Radha so please feel free to read my posts).

Hi Dactum

I too have had a HT from Dr Radha.

Apologies if I sound rude but did you listen to Dr Radha with regards to post op care? Did you read the documentation she gave to you with regards to post op care? Why are you asking a forum and not the professional? If you trusted her to perform the surgery, why do you not trust her post op advice?

I have no affiliation to Dr Radha other than the fact that she performed my surgery June 2012.

I find it strange that so many people end up questioning her skills and professional advice yet still have surgery with her. If you are doubtful of her qualifications, choose another surgeon. If you have any questions pre-op or post-op regarding her qualifications and advice, please do ask her and yes by all means post your findings here.

Asking us for medical advice etc is in my opinion just plain stupid. Are you one of those people that follows financial advice from friends/family even though they are not independent financial advisers? Do you take your car to be serviced by anyone other than a mechanic? Do you see a dentist for a tooth problem or do you see your mate in the pub?

Your post op pictures look good. Follow Dr Radha's advice and all will be fine. Trust me, I'm a doctor! ( I'm actually not a doctor but a chemistry teacher, however i am a past patient of Dr Radha so please feel free to read my posts).

I can understand that you are really excited with Dr. Radha's services. Even many of her clients are pretty impressed with her skills, professionalism and moreover her personal caring towards patients as a HT surgeon.

But i think i would admit as you said earlier in this post is that you are being rude. I have also read your post against the member 'tihom' who has done HT with Dr.Radha. Yes, you are rude indeed at least in your comments...

I appreciate that people think I am rude. However, I feel that I'm just blunt. I tell it like it is.

Your result look absolutely typical. To me, (not a surgeon), you look like you have nothing to worry about.

With regards to shampooing with herbal oils etc, I say; do you trust Dr Radha or would you trust a stranger on a forum you have most likely never met? Did she say you can use shampoo x, y or z? If so, then go ahead. OR, did she say use baby shampoo only with the addition of olive oil? No doubt you already know the answer.

As I eluded to on Tihom's thread, to everyone undertaking or thinking of undertaking a HT;

There will be pain and discomfort, you will look like a freak for a while etc etc. Please follow your doctors advice to the letter. Do not use any weird or wonderful shampoos that have not been recommended by your surgeon. With regards to the discomfort, put up with it. It will go away soon enough although it will feel like ages. Please do update us on your progress so that we may support you through the blues, (those months when you feel like nothing is happening). Then 8 months down the path, sing the praises of your surgeon or warn others to stay away.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You can contact me at go4buck [at] yahooooooooooo

Thanks,have added u in the yahoo messenger. could u plz accept my pending request. and could u please let me know your full email id. like yahoo.com or .in.

Before going to HT ,do we need to do any hair shave or hair cut?

How many days did u stayed in vzg? i mean should we stay there itself until she remove the stitches at the back.

Generally in how many months,can we expect the hair in the transplanted area?

Thanks,

My ID is .com

***** Before going to HT ,do we need to do any hair shave or hair cut?

Not needed. They trim some parts of the head as per their demands.

*** How many days did u stayed in vzg?

2 days. You can remove the stitch with any your local doctor.

HI,

This is my end of 4th month post HT pics with Dr. Radha , Vizag.

I can see some noticable changes in the face appearance even-though it is not much dense as i thought/demanded. Let me wait for few more months as Dr adviced for the entire folicles to grow up would like take time as higher as one year.

Regards.

20130623_090533.jpg.42ef04057ba6133a453b1810b88ecf81.jpg

20130623_090634.jpg.a331da4f6fcd110e27cd31de9e0303e1.jpg

20130623_090649.jpg.66febf7290d50c87ba124f1f94fd8c12.jpg

20130623_090827.jpg.9a459dce599c89d0fcdda22808e40b75.jpg

20130623_090607.jpg.b9302e97311f08d563de98cb5ec57a32.jpg

20130623_090615.jpg.24a7f8e26f528b1476c84af785580467.jpg

20130623_090625.jpg.45edd866b53d8d0f2554bac8d6972efa.jpg

20130623_090813.jpg.5ff3d6356d04dec8bf0049df9c522462.jpg

20130623_090640.jpg.c0c162efd759d9b493ba68583a03fe26.jpg

hi dactum,

I also did the same and its only 1 month on the 15 the day as per advice i applies oil on receipent and donor area....now on minoxidil and finapecia..do u take any medicines....then i am having pimples through out forehead and crown..have u experinced such

• 4 weeks later...

I am not on any medication.

Just keeping the scalp clean always... Thats the best remedy...

I too had some pimples. but later it disappeared.

hi dactum,

I also did the same and its only 1 month on the 15 the day as per advice i applies oil on receipent and donor area....now on minoxidil and finapecia..do u take any medicines....then i am having pimples through out forehead and crown..have u experinced such

• 2 years later...