Day 7.5 - Did I scratch off my grafts? Pics included

Hi all:

I'm at Day 7.5, but I noticed it since Day 6. I'm worried that I scratched off my graft (which I know scratching is a big no-no). I don't know if it was scratching or from the first cleaning since the surgery at Day 6 (mixed warm water and shampoo and used a que-tip in a dabbing action). The optimist is saying that I didn't ruin the grafts because there's no blood drawn and if it were a scratch, it would be a linear type scab. Is it common to have a scratch, without a scab? The area does feel slightly intended, but that could also be a false sense of perception, plus with raised scabs around it, it might just be normal skin level.

I've attached pics for better opinions. One is from my left temple, the other is from my right temple.

Thanks again!

FUTguy

P.S. What do I do about the scabs? I don't like the look of it, but I guess there's nothing I can do? Just leave them there and hope they fall out?

ht1.jpg.bc0d3f3fab9e278ef93c3f967d7cc234.jpg

ht2.jpg.d2076e9a7b8a1d961a149f70f39a1255.jpg

Hi

I had those kind of 'lines' or 'cracks' as you have them. Like you I worried about them.

It turned out to be nothing. I'd love to know what is going on, but I can tell you I recognise what you see, but now I'm at 4.5 months I do not have a hairless line.

4800+ grafts, Dr Bisanga, Brussels, Oct 2012

My Photos