Minoxidil(Rogaine) side effects

amanmehra11

Well it depends which Rogaine you are using? Is it the Foam version or Original Liquid version ?

If you are using the foam version you are not going to face any flaking or redness scalp issues. Its just amazing stuff. As for the liquid, I believe you should start nizoral along with it !

Well it depends which Rogaine you are using? Is it the Foam version or Original Liquid version ?

If you are using the foam version you are not going to face any flaking or redness scalp issues. Its just amazing stuff. As for the liquid, I believe you should start nizoral along with it !

I am using foam 5% what is the prescribed dosage. How many days the 60g bottle lasts

Foam version yet still flaking & scalp issues ? It was created to make it easy to use and make it more mild on the scalp. Better ask the dr. who prescribed you to use it.

Recommended is 2 times a day half of the cap size.

I just had my 1st ever can ended on 14th feb. It lasted around 40 days, easily more than a month and i use it 2 times daily and cover my scalp completely as i had transplant all over my scalp and i have hairloss on over all top of my head. Now i'm on my 2nd bottle.

Has anyone experienced any headaches from using foam minoxidal? My scalp used to get red, then I started getting headache with foam. Same thing with liquid minoxidal. Anyone else get these with it?

I dont have headache but my scalp has got red and rednes is not fading

Well yes but rarely. My scalp doesnt go red nor i get any flakes with the foam.

But i do get headache if i'm very tired or i smoke (sheesha/hookah) a lot.

Else in a normal day i'm just fine all day in my university and with friends or at home.

But people do report headache. Try using it once a day or reduce the amount if you get headache everytime you put it on your scalp.

I'm telling you this because i'm having a headache right now after rogaine foam. But i know its rare for me so i'm ok. I just party hard today.

If you are getting headaches then try drinking more water. Some people find this helps vasodilator related headaches (minoxidil is a vasodilator)

Thanks for the advice. And what should be done to fight with redness and dandruff due to minoxidil.

Yes water makes me feel better though i mentioned i have rare headache.

For the dandruff just use Nizoral it will keep the dandruff out + kill DHT as well (please do not over use it)

Or just use any regular anti dandruff shampoo. I had dandruff within 10 days of liquid Rogaine but this foam is awesome :)