After talk with DOCTOR

I have been in Thailand, and intrested to do FUE transplant because the doctor told me to do only about 1000 grafts, in my mind I really wantted to do the FUE because it just little graft and I like to have short hair, but most of the doctor here persuad me to do FUT, as I think that they are not really expert in FUE yet. DO you have any idea? about FUE in Thailand

I have been in Thailand, and intrested to do FUE transplant because the doctor told me to do only about 1000 grafts, in my mind I really wantted to do the FUE because it just little graft and I like to have short hair, but most of the doctor here persuad me to do FUT, as I think that they are not really expert in FUE yet. DO you have any idea? about FUE in Thailand

I would definitely NOT go FUT for just 1,000 grafts. No chance. Dr. Path performs FUE but I'm unsure about his talent in the matter. A hair transplant(no matter how small) is a major event, don't let distance and cost deter you. Better to get it right the first time and pay a little extra. Turkey has great FUE physicians and the cost is very low compared to the North American and European counterparts. If you want FUE, stick with FUE.