Dr Molton Australia Perth Experience

I finally did it this morning with Dr Molton in Perth. I needed work done in the crown area and he placed 1500 grafts there...He seem to do a good job but I do have 1 thing Im not happy with.

I arrived at 7.30 and the session finished at 3.00...as soon as he finished he left...obviously he had somewhere important to go too, There were also a few grafts left which he could off placed somewhere for me too. I am very upset about this as it indicates that he might off been rushing and finished prematurely... Do you know if the time period was enough...he probably spent 4 solid hours grafting.

The strip itself was taken out very quickly and sewn up..however the grafts themselves..some hurt, even though i had anaethetic.

Overall it was a painful yet exciting procedure Im waiting to see the results.

I will yet see the results before I rate the experience..but Dr Molton does seem to be a craftman in his work although he could brush up on his patients aftercare.

I finally did it this morning with Dr Molton in Perth. I needed work done in the crown area and he placed 1500 grafts there...He seem to do a good job but I do have 1 thing Im not happy with.

I arrived at 7.30 and the session finished at 3.00...as soon as he finished he left...obviously he had somewhere important to go too, There were also a few grafts left which he could off placed somewhere for me too. I am very upset about this as it indicates that he might off been rushing and finished prematurely... Do you know if the time period was enough...he probably spent 4 solid hours grafting.

The strip itself was taken out very quickly and sewn up..however the grafts themselves..some hurt, even though i had anaethetic.

Overall it was a painful yet exciting procedure Im waiting to see the results.

I will yet see the results before I rate the experience..but Dr Molton does seem to be a craftman in his work although he could brush up on his patients aftercare.

What happened to the extra grafts that Dr. Moulton did not place? Did someone else place them? How many grafts were not placed?

Please don't tell me that those grafts were thrown away?

You have a VERY limited amount of donor hair. You may very well need all the donor hair you have, in the future.

I think it is criminal, if a doctor throws some of your donor supply in the garbage.