Hair Transplant in Pakistan

pakboy

Hello,

anyone have experience of hair transplant in pakistan, there is many doctores who claim to be the best but i heard from many who got transplant , according to everyone, that if the client donor area is very perfect and can able to get 5000 grafts or more but still doctor dose not want to satisfy the client with one season because they want client to come again to get 2nd and many cases 3rd season.

have anyone experience?, please share your comments and if possible recommend the best doctor there.

pakboy,

The only physician in Pakistan that is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network is Dr. Humayun Mohmand. I recommend contacting him. He does excellent work.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hello,

anyone have experience of hair transplant in pakistan, there is many doctores who claim to be the best but i heard from many who got transplant , according to everyone, that if the client donor area is very perfect and can able to get 5000 grafts or more but still doctor dose not want to satisfy the client with one season because they want client to come again to get 2nd and many cases 3rd season.

have anyone experience?, please share your comments and if possible recommend the best doctor there.

Hey Pakboy,

I belong and live in Pakistan too (Karachi city).. I'm just new to this forum which is great (hats off to all the admins and contributors) and I'm new to this forum and just learning how things work here and ill be definitely sharing my experience very soon enough about my journey and HT.

Well yes you are right we have now almost everywhere HT doctors and i'm sure you know about their standards as well. After going through tons and tons of research I ended up with Dr. Humayun in Karachi (though he originally locates in Islamabad but if required comes to Karachi too and has his clinic (plus representative who consults + operation theater too in Karachi). I had my surgery on 25th of August 2012 and i'm 20 years old. I had a strip session done by Dr. Humayun and he was able to achieve around 2700 grafts.

Before & after the surgery his team is always available to help via phone + emails or you can just visit anytime. So far I had wonderful experience with him (though i had freaked out thinking about a surgery and i never even had any injections in my body so this was something huge) but it was carried so easily that I've been talking to him all the time while he was removing my strip and stitching back in place. So ill recommend you to go to Dr Humayun only and no one else as there are only 2 best and known HT institute in Pakistan and Dr. Humayun is one of them.

So its been almost 5 months now. And now im just waiting for the real results. I was told to wait 8-9 months for 100% results so just waiting ..

One thing i did a mistake was never took photos of my scalp as time passed by so i could keep a track through it though the HTI took my initial photos. So i can check later with them the before and after comparison when the time comes.

All the best.

P.S - If you live in a city you must know there's another institute too who does all the celebs transplant and advertises. Though their results are good but the charge too much !!

And beside few charges that you have to pay initially, you basically pay for the number of grafts that are planted.

If less grafts then the less you pay, more grafts = higher money.

So i believe wanting the patient to come back again and again is not true.

And in my case i was told before the surgery that after few years ill be needing another session too as ill have further hair loss due to MPB but that's only after few years (if i need for more density).

And Dr. Humayun prefers 2+ sessions instead one BIG session as he says that will give a much more natural look and will be better !

Still any questions do ask cause I've been in the same boat. And you're exactly at the right place !

• 1 year later...
Guest naseerali

I know Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry's FUE Hair Transplant Clinic Pakistan Lahore, he is an expert in this category in whole PAK. I m sure you will be happy with his services. You may visit his website here...(promotional link removed)