Dr. Mulholland Neograft (Toronto)

JHayer

JHayer,

While I'm not familiar with Dr. Mulholland, do understand that "NeoGraft" is just the name of one of many tools some surgeons have chosen to use to harvest follicular units (hair grafts) during the follicular unit extraction procedure.

While the NeoGraft may be a valuable tool in the right hands, the skill and experience of a surgeon is significantly more important than which tool they use.

The problem I personally have with NeoGraft is their marketing claim that their machine replaces the need for a skilled and experience surgeon and enables inexperienced surgeons and non-medical technicians to produce excellent results.

For more information on the NeoGraft, their machine and their potentially dangerous marketing strategy, I recommend reading the following articles:

Can Inexperienced Physicians Perform Quality Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) with the NeoGraft Device?

Can the NeoGraft Hair Transplant Machine Revolutionize Follicular Unit Extraction?

Thus, when selecting a surgeon, I highly suggest researching each surgeon's credentials, skill, experience and results which is much more important than which tool they use.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Bill