Hair fibres refill bags? Need help :)

I've been using dermatch and more recently a GLH 'hair'spray concealer for a while now to thicken up the density of the hair directly behind my hairline for over a year now, recently i've been using my free caboki sample, which is great stuff! I do notice that it doesn't stay in all day, though, so i was considering starting using dermatch as an underlayer, and a little sprinkle of fibres right in the middle of my hairline, where it seems thinnest (this looks completely undetectable when i've applied it at the start of the day, compared to dermatch which is probably somewhat more noticable to an observant eye in very unfortunate lighting)

But fibres seem pretty expensive, has anybody any experience with buying refill packs online? there are so many on ebay, and the sellers all seem to have really good, high numbers of feedback; The one I'm looking at is called "50g 100% natural Dark Brown Hair Fiber Refill Bag for Toppik, Caboki, and Samson" from a company called KK Gadgets.

figured I'd give you guys a quick spin before I plunge and waste my money/spend my money wisely!

:)

Edited by Future_HT_Doc