Met up with Spex on Thursday...

MyNameIsRich

At the Holiday Inn hotel in Kings Cross, London. It was certainly a pleasant meeting for me, we were able to discuss certain things that I have been questioning for some time now (such as my donor site, the thickness of my hair, etc) as well as having him check out my situation and current state of my hair.

Personally, I want to recommend that people try and familiarise themselves with the ethical surgeons and veterans of the hair loss/restoration community, as I would not have felt comfortable discussing matters with a local hair restoration clinic, that may well be a 'snake oil' institution, just trying to sell me their product and procedure, feeding me false or biased information. Spex is a good guy and his opinion means as much to me as my own, at this point.

He told me that at current, I have a slightly maturing hairline, but there are no signs of MPB, and to just keep up with the propecia, minoxidil and kenocotozole shampoo. fingers crossed that things don't change much any time soon, and hopefully my preventative measures will be well paid off in the future :)