Hair system

Over time, I'd think the costs for the hair system would be more expensive.

I'd also have to agree about the insecurity mentioned. As horribly self-concious as I am, I'd much rather be bald than have something like that glued on my head.

Hello

I have thinning hair, it runs in the family. Hair transplants cost too much and at the time I can't afford it. I was reading about hair systems where they glue hair on your head. Do you guys know which ones are the best to use?

If you avoid places like Hair Club for Men and Advanced Hair Studio, and source your hair system via the internet, the costs can be manageable. Hair Direct are a good company with friendly service and they'll also cut in the system. Coolpiece and Hairpiece Warehouse are also good. You might want to try with a stock system first and then get a local hairdresser to cut it in. You can glue a system to the scalp but it's better to use tape around the perimeter. All the companies I've mentioned will be able to advise you on this.

People who go this route are very brave, I'd be paranoid all the time.

I wish people would call them wigs or hair pieces though. This "system" phrase is silly.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon