clogged pores or hair follicles?

about 8 days post op, and i can't help but look at my head everytime i walk into the bathroom :o

however, there is something that i wondered, and then there was something that bothered me.

i know the transplanted hairs will fall out eventually, but do they grow in the mean time? i can see my hair getting longer in the grafted area, but i just assumed it was my native hair growing in after being shaved.

and aside from that, i look at my crown area and it looks like there are spots that don't have any visible hair, but the pores look like they have little black dots in them. is that hair/follicle? or just clogged from blood? i'm not sure if the hair had already fallen out and the follicle still remained, or if that spot just didn't get any grafts.

my scabbing/redness is going great. i'd say i only have 10% redness and just flakey skin, that's it. no bleeding at all. only thing now is donor area itches like crazy! and so do the grafts, but i don't itch them. maybe sometimes gently pat, but that's it.

thanks for the input!