New curly hair - straightened ?

Not sure that this is the correct place but thought i would ask a couple of questions.

1. I have straight hair but after a transplant 6 months ago my new hair is growing rather curly. My first question is will all the new growth from root to tip slowly straighten out after time or will the hair growing through at the root simply begin to grow straighter leaving the curly/wavy end ?

2. When i was younger i was a hairdresser and on occasion i would use perm solution to straighten curly hair. Rather than use curlers i would comb the solution through the hair to get desired effect . this would straighten curly hair . So is this a viable option with the new transplanted hair or rather than waste the growth already there by cutting it toff until it grows through straight ?

i hope all this is clear LoL

edit.gif

Newly transplanted hair goes through a cycle and will certainly be a bit more coarse and even wavy. It takes a good 14 months or so to see the final result ( if your hair is long I would assume it will grow out). I might use a blow dryer to straighten the hair .

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!