Serious head sweating problem - advice needed

Baggins

I invested in a full cap hair system two months ago. I've worn it a couple of times and I think it looks quite good.

However, I have a big problem. My head is notorious for excess sweating. Because of this I cannot find a tape or glue that will let me wear my system longer than a few hours.

I've tried all the BIG NAME tapes and glues. Every single one of them. I even tried Ghost Bond, but my full cap came loose after just five hours.

It really is frustrating when I buy all these big name tapes that say 'get a two month hold'. I'd be happy with two days! But no, my full cap always comes loose. Or in the case of the glues, I get a very sticky mess in a matter of hours. It's murder to clean up.

I still wear my full cap, using strong tapes. But by the end of the evening the full cap is so loose by then I can literally take it off like a hat.

I've tried all the scalp preparation products, made sure my scalp is bone dry, applied the products. But once my head starts sweating no glue or tape will keep the hold.

Any advice, or products to use. I seriously do not think anyone can help. I guess I am just very unlucky. I envy the guys who can go a month, swim and work out with a hair system secured to their head. Not me. :(

Clean your scalp with a sulfer based soap and then apply a sulfer based mask. Once rinsed off and dry apply an anti sweat product called Odaban. Leave on overnight and wash off in the morning using the sulfer soap. Wipe your scalp with 100% distilled witch hazel and apply your glue as normal.

i don't know if this works for scalp sweating, but i know you can get botox injections in your armpits if you have excessive sweating in that area. maybe look into it for your head? kind of expensive, but if possible, a sure shot solution.

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem with armpits. I wouldn't have to be hot at all but I would sweat heavily under the arms which would very embarrassing at times if out with friends/wife and the sweat shows through my shirt

Anyway I went to the doctors and she suggested Driclor. Sorted no more sweating, brilliant stuff!

Now I don't know if this'll work for your head but look into it

• 1 month later...
Clean your scalp with a sulfer based soap and then apply a sulfer based mask. Once rinsed off and dry apply an anti sweat product called Odaban. Leave on overnight and wash off in the morning using the sulfer soap. Wipe your scalp with 100% distilled witch hazel and apply your glue as normal.

Thanks. :)