What stage is my hairloss...... 24 year old male

Hi.

I am a 24 year old male looking to get advice on my current situation.

I am urrently on Fin and have been for about 1 year now. I was looking to get advice as to what stage my hairloss is at? ie is it advanced for my age?

Pics are attached below - Do i need to shave down?

Edited by 2hillpark

imo first set of pics looks like a nw2, last pic is a seems to be nw2a hard to guess a bit because of hair falling to front and a bit of low light and the picture quality but there is something strange in the last pic there is a triangular empty patch on your midsection of your hairline.Barber fail?

hehe i knew it! from the last two pics it looks like a nw 2.5 ish as some say on this forum, though im not an expert, the hair on the back of the hairline seems to be healthy and strong from the pics, if i were you i would stay with the fin with the periodical control of a derm.

from the styling point i got a bit advanced pattern of yours and i hated it when i try the combing long from back to forward, when it rains with the wind its really hard to cope with it, so i switch back guard 3, no time waste when woke up for work to comb and going head on to wind is really priceless :D

Your hairline is almost exactly like mine was before I did a 1500 FUE (except I'm 39). You're probably around a 2.5 right now. I definitely don't think you need to shave down but I think you'd really benefit from a FUE to give you a stronger hairline. Fin and Minox will help keep what you have but probably won't do a whole lot to your hair line.