not enough information

Why does the Harley Street Hair Clinic not have any coverage on here? considering they worked on wayne rooney (the footballer), it may sound a bit little bit mislead but their website is quite convincing but their physicians dont get a mention on this site?

only farjo gets a mention yet no one really can speak too highly of him on here...again has anyone been to farjo with pics?

There are loads of Farjo results around the web (including this site) - just search.

Google 'farjo strip results hair transplant'

and

'farjo FUT results hair transplant'

Farjo has also been featured twice on the BBC recently, with the cameras there whilst he worked.

As for why there are almost not posted patient results - ask them. Some clinics make you sign a clause saying you will treat your relationship with them as confidential. I don't know if this clinic does this, but some do, you can ask them. Ask them why there are little or no patient stories outside of their control. Draw your own conclusions for good or ill.

Ultimately, it takes patients to be motivated to do this.

I chose a great Doctor not recommended by this site, but with a great reputation and work I liked personally.

I posted pictures immediately after, and will be posting an update sometime soon - but that was all down to me. The clinic didn't ask me to do it, or help, or get involved. It was just something I wanted to do having consumed so much information posted by others.

BTW, I don't think Rooney's HT has achieved a good cosmetic result. Feller, Bisanga, and many others would have achieved a better FUE result in my view.

All the best.

4800+ grafts, Dr Bisanga, Brussels, Oct 2012

My Photos

Hi ok I will have to do a search on some of Farjos work just to get more information on him,

Agreed homework and making your own mind up is important

I saw your photos a vast improvment...

so what happens ni the future if you loose anymore hair?

Why does the Harley Street Hair Clinic not have any coverage on here? considering they worked on wayne rooney (the footballer), it may sound a bit little bit mislead but their website is quite convincing but their physicians dont get a mention on this site?

only farjo gets a mention yet no one really can speak too highly of him on here...again has anyone been to farjo with pics?

The UK situation for HTs is puzzling. So many of the clinics are pretty faceless with unspecified doctors and techs trained up to do the procedure. The Farjo clinic at least puts the husband and wife team upfront. If you look at the Farjo pics, a lot of them go back a decade or more and the results are pretty mediocre with small graft numbers applied to high Norwood levels. They do seem to be doing higher graft counts now (3000+) but I'm not convinced that their results are as generally as good as the likes of H&W. They also seem to go after celebrity endorsements, which makes me rather suspicious, and I wish they'd just get on with the job and not make so much noise about what they're doing. If I was to go for a 2nd FUT session (1st was with H&W), I'd like to choose someone in the UK, but sadly, I still don't think that's a viable option. If Farjo can prove me wrong, I'd be pleased to hear from them.

so what happens ni the future if you loose anymore hair?

Good question. Everyone should ask that question beforehand.

I'm 47. For 3 years before the transplant I monitored my hair loss by taking photos every 6 months, and trying to work out where the hair was fading. I really took my time over getting a HT.

Looking at old photos, most of the damage was done to my hair age 27-35.

In the end I concluded I was losing very little, but some of the hair was fading and of poorer quality, and I could identify where it was and where the 'safe' hair was. I can do that with confidence I think because of my age, and how hair loss in other members of my family has progressed.

When I went for the op, I told Dr Bisanga 'ignore this hair' because I thought it would fade out within the next 5 years, and I just can't be ar**d to go back for loads of procedures. So my transplant goes up to where I think my safe hair is, covering the area where I think I will lose hair. I had 4,800+ grafts (about 11,000 hairs).

If all goes well with this procedure, I'll be going back to Dr Bisanga for a FUE session to address the crown, and that should be me for the rest of my life - or for the next 20 years, whichever comes first ;)

As an aside, I'd say look to Belgium for your transplant. There are 3 excellent surgeons in the Brussels area. I had consultations in person with Dr Devroye and Dr Bisanga on the same day. I met the surgeons, there were no salespeople, it was as it should be.

4800+ grafts, Dr Bisanga, Brussels, Oct 2012

My Photos