Nanoxidil

Uninvited

No its not. Minoxidil is still better. Nanoxidil isnt more effective. Its just a replacement for people who get side effects from Minoxidil. I even contacted DS labs as they still recommend Spectral DNC (Minoxidil ++) to be used primary and that Spectral DNC-N is to just to be used if Minoxidil sides started to emerge. So stick to Minoxidil. Hope this helps Bro.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

No its not. Minoxidil is still better. Nanoxidil isnt more effective. Its just a replacement for people who get side effects from Minoxidil. I even contacted DS labs as they still recommend Spectral DNC (Minoxidil ++) to be used primary and that Spectral DNC-N is to just to be used if Minoxidil sides started to emerge. So stick to Minoxidil. Hope this helps Bro.

thx alot :) i just boght 12 month Kirkland 5%

Good decision. However I prefer Rogaine than Kirkland. I believe its better and more guaranteed. Check this link out buddy.

Kirkland Minoxidil - Is It As Good As Rogaine? - Health

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Getsome1, Here is some information and comparison made by DS Laborotaries about thier Nanoxidil product SPECTRAL DNC-N...

1. What is the difference between minoxidil and nanoxidil?

Nanoxidil is the newer compound, built around a molecule that is structurally similar to minoxidil but with one fewer carbon chain. It has a lower molecular weight and several other advantages. Additional ingredients enhance the activity of Nanoxidil for multiple mechanisms of action.Nanoxidil is the newest member of a class of agents known as ion-channel openers. It delivers outstanding efficacy with a reduced potential for side effects. Few people who experience minoxidil sensitivity, which may include irritation and swelling, are less likely to experience these effects with Nanoxidil.

2. Should I use minoxidil or nanoxidil if I experience hair loss?

While minoxidil and nanoxidil have similar structures, they are not the same molecule, and they behave differently. Plus, no one treatment serves all users since hair loss is a complex problem driven by multiple variables.

Exercise caution if changing therapies. A good rule of thumb is: If you use minoxidil with good results, continue that therapy without interruption; if you have used minoxidil but have not seen the desired results, it is appropriate to try nanoxidil; and if you are just beginning therapy, start with nanoxidil because of its greater potential and fewer side effects.

Users may also apply both minoxidil and nanoxidil for more intensive therapy. You can apply one after the other, twice a day. Alternatively, apply minoxidil morning and night and Nanoxidil in the afternoon.

3. How should Nanoxidil be used?

Like any therapy, consistency is key. It is imperative to maintain a regular dosing schedule without skipping applications. Apply the product whether hair has been washed or not. Massage it into the scalp using fingertips, then wash hands with soap and water.

4. Is Nanoxidil safe?

Spectral.DNC-N, with Nanoxidil, contains powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory peptides that can improve overall scalp health. During a three-month clinical trial of Nanoxidil with human subjects, no side effects were observed. Instead, volunteers reported that their scalps felt healthier.

Nanoxidil also works effectively as a therapy for men and women who want to maintain existing hair and prevent its loss from beginning.

NEW: Spectral.DNC-N with Nanoxidil 5% and Stem Cells

Spectral.DNC-N arrives in a new package containing more performant ingredients like Stem Cells.

The new Spectral.DNC-N can be yours. Order it right now! Free worldwide shipping for a orders more than 89 USD.

Nanoxidil Clinical Trials – Spectral.DNC-N with Nanoxidil

BLOG CLINICAL TRIALS NANOXIDIL, NANOXIDL LEAVE A COMMENT

Spectral.DNC-N® – Multilateral approach to topical therapy of hair loss – addressing the complex biology of the hair follicle.

Directions for use

Connect the display lid on the bottle. Spray the scalp where hair loss is most intense, 10 times (10 sprays), taking care to spray the scalp as directly as possible (avoiding product loss by spraying the strands). After product application, massage the entire area. This process should be done in the morning and before going to bed at night.

Application time

56 +/- 2 days

Application site

Scalp

Amount of Product Applied

Apply the amount deemed necessary according to directions for use.

All 28 subjects initially recruited were selected. The research began with 28 subjects approved, in order to complete it with at least 20 subjects.Of the 28 subjects selected, 20 subjects completed the study after using the

product 56 +/-2 days (T56). Seven subjects (numbers 003, 004, 009, 015, 017, 018 and 020) withdrew from the study for personal reasons unrelated to product use. One subject (number 010) used the product incorrectly; therefore his/her data were not included in the research.

Inclusion Criteria

1. Both sexes (with at least 51% of them male);

2. Between the ages of 18 and 60;

3. Complains of hair loss.

Exclusion Criteria

1. Pregnancy.

2. Breastfeeding.

3. Use of anti-inflammatory/immunosuppressant drugs.

4. Active cutaneous illnesses/injuries (localized or disseminated) that might

interfere in the study’s outcome.

5. History of adverse reactions to products in the same category as the one being

tested;

6. Medicated or cosmetic treatments for hair loss

6.1. Evaluation of Perceived Efficacy

The methodology used for Evaluation of Perceived Efficacy was based on the “Guidelines for the Evaluation of the Efficacy of Cosmetic Products” (COLIPA, 2008) and “Standard Guide for Sensory Claim Substantiation” (ASTM E 1958-06, 2006). The subjects were asked to evaluate their skin using the Perceived Efficacy

Questionnaire (Attachment 4) at the following times:

• T0: On the first day of the study, before applying of the test-product (Subject

Profiles);

• T56: After using the product 56 +/2 days (Perceived Efficacy).

6.2. Type of Test

The test of Perceived Efficacy was performed by the Subject under a singleblind monadic test.

7. ETHICAL ASPECTS

The subjects were given explanations and instructed concerning the research objectives and methods. They also received instructions about the study and signed a Free and Clear Consent Form (Attachment 2) prepared on the basis of the Helsinki declaration and Resolution 196/96. Each subject was informed that he/she could withdraw from the study at any time, with no reasons given.

8. STATISTICAL ANALYSES

An exploratory analysis of the data was performed (percentages and bar graphs). The number of subjects who completed the study was equal to 20 (HOUGH et. al., 2006 and STONE & SIDEL, 2004).

Download entire study : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jcmm4u1yoc45gwe/34ppyz3nLW

My Hair Treatments:

Regenpure is only a shampoo similar to Nizoral and nothing much really. Lipogaine well, I wouldnt trust it as the mother company isnt that famous or known and the packaging isnt that professional. I tried it and it was greasy smelly and not that safe to me. If you want Minoxidil with more goodies and ingredients, then you better go with DS Labs Spectral DNC (Minoxidil 5%++). All the luck buddy.

My Hair Treatments:

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys i think that Nanoxidil the new thinning hair substance is said to be the medication which will one up the key Rogaine component Minoxidil.If that is the situation, Nanoxidil must be packaging quite a impact.Minoxidil is already efficient for one in three men and one in four women,and that is a lot of individuals.Thanks a lot for sharing!!