Pleased with Dr. Kenneth Siporin Los Angeles 12/29/08

rjnebbo

Trying to link to my blog about my operation....

Cannot figure it out.. oh well just trying to give back what I learned from here...

thanks to everyone

http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...-page.asp?WebID=1060" target="_blank">My Hair Loss WebLog

Embedding Links to your Weblog in all your posts (on the Hair Restoration Research Forum)

If you are a registered member of our discussion forum you can add a link to your Weblog in all your posts by following the below simple steps ??“

Step 1) Open another browser window and make sure you are logged on to this forum, while keeping this page up as a step by step reference. If you are not yet a registered forum member we encourage you to sign up (just click on the "Login/Sign up" text above) and then follow the instructions once you are registered.

Step 2) Click on the 'Go' button on the forum menu above and select My Space>Profile. On your profile page click on 'View/Edit Complete Profile'.

Step 3) Scroll down to the text box entitled 'Custom Member Title'.

Copy the below HTML code and then paste the code into this text box ??“

<a href="http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1060" target="_blank">My Hair Loss WebLog</a>

You can also embed a link to your weblog in your signature. To do this simply paste the above code into the text box entitled 'Signature'.

Note ??“ In order to discourage the commercialization of our forum no links to outside websites are permitted in posts or signatures. However, links to any pages on the Hair Transplant Network.com, the Hair Loss Learning Center.org, Hair Restoration Network.com or the Hair Loss Weblogs.com (including physician profile pages) are permitted.

You may also want to use your weblog as your 'Homepage URL'. To do this simply copy and paste your Weblog's URL into the text box entitled 'Homepage URL'.

Step 4) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'Submit' button. Within several minutes the server will accept these changes and the links to your weblog will be added automatically to all your past and future posts.

Thanks for helping others by sharing your experience online.

rjnebbo,

I took the liberty of fixing the link to your blog in your above post. I've also added a link to your blog in your forum signature so that way, any time you post, members and guests visiting can find your blog.

Congratulations on your surgery with the high esteemed Dr. Siporin. Your postoperative photos look nice and clean. Given the amount of native hair you have remaining, I expect 1800 grafts will give you a cosmetically pleasing result.

I hope you'll keep us posted on your progress.

Best wishes and Happy New Year,

Bill

Thanks Bill!

One thing I would like to mention, that I did not expect, was the amount of swelling that happens. The Dr. mentioned it me but I blew it off. My forehead and at the side of eyes, eyebrows, (and where your sideburns would be) got real puffy and swollen for me so I put ice on each side of my eyes and forehead and kept them in place with a 6" wide ACE elastic bandage to keep compression on the area, this helped alot, however over night it would come back. So what I recc is to put the ACE bandage on over night (without ice) to keep compression on the area. I am using the Grafcyte product kit and it seems to work really well. I am also taking Whey protein mix with a whole slue of other supplements, NO VIT E! like MSM, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, Pancreatin, Papain, Bromelain... oh heck here is the list:

Pre Op 2wk prior & Post Op Supplements

Vitamin A 3,500 iu

Vitamin C 325mg

Vitamin D3 200iu

Vitamin K1 30mcg

Thiamin 12.5mg

Riboflavin 7.5mg

Niacin 30mg

Vitamin B6 7.5mg

Folate 200mg

Vitamin B12 25mcg

Biotin 150mcg