Hair Cloning; realistic or a pipe dream?

I'm just curious what others think about this and how likely it is to come to fruition while those of us suffering from hair loss are still young enough to reap the benefits. The most comprehensive write up I've seen was on Dr. Bernstein's website and the basic gist seemed to be that it's promising but still has significant hurdles to clear and further testing etc.

Everyone's thoughts?

I'm certainly no expert, but it seems like it will take quite sometime before hair cloning is a viable option. When I started losing my hair around 2006, I was told in 10 years it might happen. Now in 2012 I have heard some say in 10 years...glad I opted for a ht, didnt want to waste time waiting for something that might or might not happen

I'm certainly no expert, but it seems like it will take quite sometime before hair cloning is a viable option. When I started losing my hair around 2006, I was told in 10 years it might happen. Now in 2012 I have heard some say in 10 years...glad I opted for a ht, didnt want to waste time waiting for something that might or might not happen
Yeah I think that's my thinking too. If there is an eventual option in 20-30 years of unlimited donor supply thru cloning that's great but certainly nothing to wait around for.