dermmatch/hairspray after surgery for scar?

i'm anticipating the worst when it comes to recovery time up until around the 3 month mark where i'm hoping to see some growth! but with my current system, i was concerned for the health of my upcoming new grafts.

i put dermmatch on my entire scalp/hair, then spray it down with hairspray, then rub baby powder in to eliminate shine/blend everything together. will this prevent growth or even ruin my grafts? also, would this be a good way to hide the strip scar until my transplanted hair grows? i know there are a lot of other threads with the same question, but my main concern is the fact that i use hairspray to basically glue it to my head. not sure if this is common practice or not.

my hair is about a #1 on the sides and a #2 on top. even with two almost completely bald spots, albeit small, in my crown area, nobody can tell as far as i'm told. so i have to wonder if using my current method would be viable for hiding the strip scar until until i start seeing results, without damaging the new grafts.

thanks!