Dr. Jeff Epstein

Just want all to know how pleased I am with the work that Dr. Epstein (Jeff) as done on my hair.

I call him Jeff because he treats you like a friend. He cares about your hairloss concerns and tries his best to make you feel good about what he is going to do. I also must say he has the most wonderful staff you will ever experience. If you have a chance to talk with Roxy she is the greatest! I had my procedure done in July 2004 and my hair has come in like crazy. I use propecia and also Rogaine on a daily bases and its done wonders in filling in my crown area. I can honestly say, that I'm so pleased with my new hair, that I'm planning on going back to get my hairline dropped a little lower. I Just wanted all of you to know that I would recommend Dr.Epstein to anyone who is thinking about having a hair transplant. I will guarantee you will have a great experience.

Signed,

Spencer M

Just want all to know how pleased I am with the work that Dr. Epstein (Jeff) as done on my hair.

I call him Jeff because he treats you like a friend. He cares about your hairloss concerns and tries his best to make you feel good about what he is going to do. I also must say he has the most wonderful staff you will ever experience. If you have a chance to talk with Roxy she is the greatest! I had my procedure done in July 2004 and my hair has come in like crazy. I use propecia and also Rogaine on a daily bases and its done wonders in filling in my crown area. I can honestly say, that I'm so pleased with my new hair, that I'm planning on going back to get my hairline dropped a little lower. I Just wanted all of you to know that I would recommend Dr.Epstein to anyone who is thinking about having a hair transplant. I will guarantee you will have a great experience.

Signed,

Spencer M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Phillyhair,

first off, i am glad to hear about wonderful experience.

Gotta tell you, my hair is very much like yours right now, so i will be very much looking forward to your updates. Did you have any crown work? Also, one issue that has been talked about on these forums is how the hair looks after 3 weeks or so ( people working in offices and all). Again, i look forward to your updates.

very good luck to you, and happy healing.

Thanks, I will be posting updates and pictures.

I took off from work from Dec. 16 until Jan 2nd. I work in the finacial services field, so cannot take risks. We will see how it looks after 3 weeks. Scar seems to be hidden nicely SO FAR but again, healing takes time

HT with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein

Dec. 17, 2004

3029 FU--NW5