7 days without power due to hurricane

SADbutTRUE

sup eveyone ,great to be back connected to the outside world, i lost power for 7 days due to hurricane sandy, no heat, power, hotwater, , still very lucky family wasnt hurt and no property damage. i never seen so much damage caused by a storm, trees fell like twigs, almost every street had a fallen tree or power line,

SADbutTRUE,

Glad to hear you're back on the grid. My sister's house is a total loss and she and her husband have had to move into a hotel while they try to fight it out with their insurance company and FEMA. to get some kind of compensation. She's in for a long hard road. Good to hear your experience was not the same.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

im sorry to hear about that, the amount of damage is unbelivable,ive just look at pictures on the net of the storm damage ,i havent seen any thing on tv or online in 7 days,im shocked , im not by the shore, they got hit the hardest,i consider myself very lucky, many are still without power, and there is a noreaster that is suppose to hit here in nj on wed.so hopefully it wont be that bad .waiting on line 4 hours for gas was crazy, cold nights, but those who lost property is just awful.we take for granted the simple things in life.