Dr Saifi

Quiff01

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Muddy, there's a few guys on the forum that have had restorative work with Dr Saifi. I for one am currently 3 months post op, and everything's coming together really well. The prior contact was excellent, with lots of good advice and zero pressure to go ahead with anything. After experiencing pushy sales guys at clinics in the UK, it was a pleasant surprise when Dr Saifi just answered all my questions by email, then over the phone- and not once did I get asked when I'd be booking in. All in all it took me around a year to contact everyone and get the lowdown before I took the plunge, but the whole thing went really well.

He's a great guy, and clearly has an eye for detail and takes patient care very seriously. I am not the most relaxed of people where medical procedures are concerned but felt very at ease with Dr Saifi. My scar healed quickly and I had no real shock loss either, so positives all round from my own experience. Check my photos for further no. I'm due to post up some more of the 3 month mark very soon. If you have any questions just ask- I think I speak for the other guys when I say we'd be happy to help.

All the best.

Nothing but positives to say about Dr Saifi and i would highly recommend him to anyone.

I had my first procedure with him last year and the results have been excellent, i fly out again next week for the second :).

I have achieved a very natural look off the first transplant and it has helped my confidence no end.

Thanks Rob