Lipogaine

Kyo

Hi

Been using lipogaine for around 3 months now was just wondering how you guys coped with the effects after it dries.

The hairs feel quite stiff (like gel or mousse), also sometimes it does leave a white coating on the hair? Does anyone else experience this?

Cheers

Kyo

hi i'm using lipgainer too.before i used rogaine....after 3 weeks on lipogaine i had a heavy shed,now are 46 days on it ,myabe it is slowing down....I'd like to know if you had the same experience and the results so far....are yuo satisfied?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Been using lipogaine for around 3 months now was just wondering how you guys coped with the effects after it dries.

The hairs feel quite stiff (like gel or mousse), also sometimes it does leave a white coating on the hair? Does anyone else experience this?

Cheers

Kyo

3 month...do u think its working on u

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been using this stuff since late september when i made the switch from Rogaine foam. I honestly can't comment as it was around the same time i started using propecia again, in small amounts. the one thing i can say though, is that the stuff leaves your hair feeling really stiff and chalky. Obviously this is because of the Azeliac acid, as when i was applying this stuff from a cream to my hair, it was like this only 10 times worse. I'm going to start using this stuff only at night time, and use a 5% minox foam alternative in the mornings, for the sake of being able to style my hair in the daytime. Also, Lipogaine is not cheap stuff, so i think only using it once daily with a foam minox in the morning might make it more worthwhile.

• 4 months later...