This must seem a bit odd to many, but in the UK, well groomed or shaved off genetic baldness isn't really an issue with Women.

I'm nearly 48, been really thinning since I was around 36, and have never had a problem with dating many great ladies. I wouldn't say i'm particularly good looking, or a great conversationalist, but I do 'put myself out there' and try to be attentive, kind, and the best lover I can be. I believe that any Woman who ridicules or avoids baldness you wouldn't want to be around anyway.

My Fiance of 2 years is 35, and I would say pretty, but I know, has a fantastic, loving personality.

My advice to Guys is to celebrate yourself as a whole human being, when you start to love yourself you'll find that people really start to love you.

That's good to know, as mine's on the way out now, and I think the positivity from the UK's women is possibly down to the 'strong' characters of the Mitchell brothers in Eastenders, Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis, etc!

It's probably not, but if bald men are shown in a positive light in the media, the population will kinda follow.

I hope! ;)