My Minor HT only 700 Grafts FUE

sharan9895

MY FAMILY BALDING HISTORY

1234.jpg

The Advanced Balding one's in our Family are from Maternal Grandma's side... I Hope I DONT inherit genes from them.:(

image.jpg

I Lost my Temple Hair All of a Sudden say within 2-3 weeks... There were no Miniaturisation... I Could Barely do anything :mad:

After 1.5 yrs of research I Took the Plunge bcoz everyday i woke up I feel Depressed about the loss .. I was losing myself... People loved me because of my Funny nature and Personality ... But after that i was a bit gloomy and avoided Social events... They had no Idea what was happening but some of them did point it out.. So i decided to do Something about it ... The procedure was 700 Grafts FUE from a Surgeon not so popular on Intenet.. But i have seen patients in person and he Indeed does a good job... He was also Cheap only 35 Rs per Graft.. ie Might be about 800 USD :P

dsc_0060.jpg

dsc_0061.jpg

A Slight Bit of Miniaturisation on Right Temple....

dsc_0068.jpg

Sorry For the Poor Image Quality.. It was taken from my Mob

I['m now 20 Days Post op.. and I Have started Losing Some of the Transplanted Hairs... There were no shock loss.... It was not Densely Packed only 50 Grafts/cm2 ... We asians have less Density than Caucasiancs .. phew saves money ;) .. Also Dr recommended that Somewhat balding look at temples would give a natural appearance..

So here's my master Plan if I start to Bald Aggresively I Will Trim my Hair to a grade 2 and hit the Gym.... Else i Can start moving on like my Good Olden Days... BTW i'm 22 years old moving on to 23 :D..Pretty young to Have an HT... :rolleyes:

Shaving head is not a choice and is not Accepted in this society. That's why i chose the HT Route

1 Last question would there be any permanent scar on the Recipient side... Blade used was 1.2mm ... I'm asking this because if baldness progresses rapidly i want to shave of the Transplanted area else it would look unnatural.....