Time to pull the trigger?????

jerzig

Hi Guys,

I'm super nervous/excited. I have been researching HTs for well over a year and have been to several consults. My last consult was with Dr. Rosanelli in the Bay Area and I felt really comfortable with him and feel like he would do a great job that was personalized to my needs. I've been processing all of the information since the consult with him a week ago. I'm really serious about getting this done, but taking the next step and diving in still seems really scary.

So his office called today and said if I can come in for my HT this month and squeeze into the schedule by tomorrow they will give me a sizable discount. I am certainly not letting cost dictate my plans, but is this the motivation I need to actually get off my ass and do this??? Giah! Scared! Help!

yup! do it. if you are 100% positive you want to get a HT, feel like you found the right doctor, and money is not an issue, what is there to hold you back? just think the sooner you get this done, the faster you can get to growing your new hair :) also, at a discount. i am crossing my fingers i find myself in a similar situation. just anticipate some down time for recovery and go for it!

Hi Guys,

I'm super nervous/excited. I have been researching HTs for well over a year and have been to several consults. My last consult was with Dr. Rosanelli in the Bay Area and I felt really comfortable with him and feel like he would do a great job that was personalized to my needs. I've been processing all of the information since the consult with him a week ago. I'm really serious about getting this done, but taking the next step and diving in still seems really scary.

So his office called today and said if I can come in for my HT this month and squeeze into the schedule by tomorrow they will give me a sizable discount. I am certainly not letting cost dictate my plans, but is this the motivation I need to actually get off my ass and do this??? Giah! Scared! Help!

Yep it is important to meet the Dr. and feel comfortable with him. It is a long process and you need to feel the connection. This is a change for the long run. It is important to be sure and confident. Make sure you have all your questions answered and ask, no matter how silly you think the question is, it is important. It matters to you and the end result.Good luck!

Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum