Using Head & Shoulder looking to switch to something better for my hair

Hello,

I'm 30 and have been using Head and Shoulders for the last 10 years. In those 10 years I've noticed my hair falling out. My main hair loss is in the front where my bangs would I guess and it's now moving toward the center. I doubt it's the head and shoulders as I've been told I have a built up of DHT causing my hair issues, but I'm just ready to try something new after 10 years.

I've been told by some people that Head and Shoulders isn't the best for people having hair loss. I don't know how true this is, but that's why I'm here. So I can get some real advice. So what shampoo would you all recommend for a guy around 30. I saw some people say Nizoral Regular Strength 1% is pretty good. Are there any decent shampoos they sell at Wal-Mart's or anything? Just looking for something decent that won't make me go bald lol. I have no problem ordering something either if it comes highly recommended.

I'm also currently taking Shen Min DHT blocker as well. So I wanted to know if it would be okay to take a shampoo like that when I'm taking these as well. Thanks and yes, I'm a newbie.

Josh

The recovery instructions I received after my 3rd hair transplant had me wash my hair with Head and Shoulders. I am pretty sure if Head and Shoulders promoted hair loss my doctor wouldn't have specifically instructed me to use it