coin shaped scar after hair transplan

ran007

I am a NW class VI and had 2500 hair transplantation surgery on Dec., 2012. After surgery the scabs were removed by normal shampooing within 15 days. Except a small coin shaped scab remained attached on the front portion of the transplanted area. My doctor removed that scab gently after 25 days of surgery and there was no bleeding and the transplanted hair of that part was fine and no infection occurred. After a month or so near about 80% of transplanted hair fell out. After 3 months of surgery the new hair started to grow nicely except that coin shaped portion. I reported my doctor and was advised to wait for another 3 months. After 6 months of surgery my transplant result was overall satisfactory except that coin shaped region (whitish color), there was no trace of hair. Then my doctor advised me to use Tenovate (Clobetasol) ointment once a day for that coin shaped portion and also to the donor scar. I have been using it for last 3 months but only few(3-4) hair came out but the color of the skin remain as same (whitish). I have been using Tugain 5% lotion (daily) and fenasteride 1 mg (on alternate day) since HT surgery. My doctor advised me to stop tugain and fenasteride and to continue Tenovate ointment. Please advise me that will Tenovate Ointment help to grow hair to that region? And should I stop tugain and fenasteride or continue? if continue how long can i?

img_6months.jpg.0cd1cb09806df14e0bb925406d24adb4.jpg

Edited by ran007
Not getting any suggestions from the experts