hair transplantation in Asia

milhouse

milhouse,

Welcome! I Asia we recommend the physicians below. To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

Dr. Pathuri Madhu India

Dr. Humayun Mohmand Pakistan

Dr. Radha Palakurthi India

Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich Thailand

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Personally I would only recommend these two:-

1) Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich Thailand

2) Dr. Radha Palakurthi India

They perform quality HT and got great results posted online.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Please advice me more doctors from Asia.

Dr. Suradej Pong does not FUE.

Dr. Madhu it is expensive for Asia. Dr. Path - already fully booked in September and October.

with Dr. Radha and Dr. Humayun Mohmand has not yet been contacted, waiting for their response.

Oh, If you are looking for decent FUE. In my personal opinion, you should forget about ASIA, because there aren't FUE results posted by the mentioned clinics. In order to guarantee a decent FUE is to see consistent results posted online by the certain clinic as FUE is a hard technique and needs perfection. The closest are Bisanga and Feriduni in Belgium or Lorenzo in Spain. If your scalp is virgin then you can try Dr. Keser in Turkey. Good luck.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Personally I would recommend Dr.Ramachandran in Chennai India. I dont know how many of the people suggesting in this thread had personally gotten any transplants from the doctors who they are recommending. I evaluated, Dr. Madhu and Dr. Radha in India and found Dr. Madhu is not up to par with the process. I spoke to his office staff and had few people visit his office as well. He is said to be running 2-3 procedures in a day similar to Ford assembley plant. And personally he would not be performing any procedure and are done by junior docotors.

Dr.Radha, on the other hand had good reviews from my sources who visited her office and I personally spoke with her and her staff and they seemed to be doing a much better job. After evaluating Dr. ******, Dr. Madhu, Dr. Radha and Dr. Ramachandran, I decided to go with Dr. Ramachandran in Chennai. The reason being that I had a friend who is a doctor himself who got it done from Dr. Ramachandran and I visited his clinic twice for consultation and observation, prior to getting mine done from him. I actually got it done on Sep 3rd 2012.

Here's my review with both preop and post op pictures.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167471-hair-transplant-journey-dr-ramachandran.html

Good luck. Choose the best/