My hair loss

maestro

Hi

I am 29 years old and have been losing hair for quite a while now (I'd say at least a good 8 years since the age of 21 but I think the initial stages started when I was just 19).

I am looking at hair transplant options in Canada. I think I am a Norwood 5A based on what I have seen. In the pictures I have attached, I have fully shaved my head so I am not sure how much help they'll be.

I am looking for suggestions on what can be done. I am really not keen on sitting for multiple surgeries.

Thanks.

back_of_head.jpg.d0c899fd7a8abde3988aa86537bfc093.jpg

front_of_head.jpg.42145f48957c7d190ae05bacf7b0c4ef.jpg

right_side_head.jpg.b19b18a6364b7e7e42b0c96f46e18c6e.jpg

maestro,

You'll need to let your hair grow out before consulting with a clinic. In order to determine eligibility for surgery, the doctor will not only need to know the degree of hair loss but also the quality and density of the donor supply.

You've got excellent choices in Canada. To find a recommended clinic near you, visit our interactive map. To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Maestro,

Based on what I have been reading/seeing on this forum over the last few months, the two clinics (Rahul and Hasson/Wong) would probably suite your needs best.

Have you decided what type of technique you are more interested in and also what would be most suitable for you? FUE or Strip.