redness question

I had a hair transplant 2 weeks ago and there is no redness in the transplanted areas after the scabs dried out. Im confused because my first hair transplant i had redness on the hairliine for months and now i had grafts spread over the whole head and there is no discomfort or redness. I dont know if i should be happy there is none or worried that something is wrong. Alot of hairs fell out with the scabs as well

5b32d41a8c525_photo(11).JPG.1052eb67186a552af13e7162d3ca1b78.JPG

marcin872,

I wouldn't worry about the lack of redness. It's expected that hairs will fall with scabs. Again, nothing to be worried about.

Only time will tell how things will progress but I'm sure you'll see growth in about three to four months. Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

The first procedure was 2,800 grafts to the hairline and crown and the second was was 3,000 grafts to add density to the whole head. The only difference is i didnt use saline spray and was just told to spray with shampoo and water. I started to rub the scabs off 10 days post op and since then all the scabs that came out had lots of hairs in them. I seemed to have shockloss in my previously transplanted hairline and it looks very sparse right now and uneven. I keep hearing people say dont worry the grafts are under the skin and you cant seem them and they will pop out in a couple of months and start growing but i dunno im worried right now because i look worse that when i started