2 weeks post op question

Hi, i just had my second hair transplant 2 weeks ago. The doctor said he was going to correct my hairline from my previous transplant and add the rest all over my scalp to give me density. I had 3,500. The weird thing is i had this amazing looking hairline that seemed like it was lowered a bit and corrected. Atleast it looked that way. WHen i started to scrub the scabs off in the front of my hair line i noticed that after they fell off i was back to my original hairline before the transplant. Im thinking that the hairs fell out with the scabs, but the strange thing is there is no redness and i cant see any hairs lower than where my original hairline was. It it possible that when the hairs fall shed there could be no sign of where the hair was implanted and no redness?

I would have to say that usually you can tell just after 2 weeks post-op what areas you had work done to. So if it looks like nothing was done there only after 2 weeks then you probably didn't have your hairline lowered. Any chance you can post a pic(s)?