Does this look like 2000 grafts - answers please

Hi everyone , I underwent surgery with Dr Ulf Kienecker on Dec 2nd 2011 for 2000 FUT grafts . The consultation was in Manchester where I was told I needed grafts to the back and centre . I then went for surgery a few months later when I was told by Dr Kienecker this was not as necessary as the front hair line . I then advised the Dr to give me a strong hair line or improve it which should have been easily achievable with 2000 grafts and my current hair-line . After surgery when returning to my hotel I was shocked that the work I could see on my scalp look nowhere near 2000 grafts . I am now 8 months post op and my hair line is ridiculously thin and it is like hardly anything has been done with density across my hair line the same as before . I have queried this over and over again with the Dr. Kienecker but I keep getting told to wait 12 months . I keep saying hair is not going to grow where no grafts were placed . I was extrememly concerned at the lack of work carried out and my hair shows no signs of improvement . Please feel free to reply and advise if this looks like I have been short changed on 2000 grafts . Your responses would be really appreciated .

First pic is pre op , second one is after op on day of surgery

5b32d3f491e32_postop-day1.jpg.7af02b15279e5b80855a96eb26f284be.jpg

I only see one picture.

Also, you need pictures from different view points.. can't tell anything right now.

HT#1 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2012) - 4700 grafts

HT#2 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2014) - 1800 grafts

HT#3 - Dr. Konior (Jan 2018) - 1200 grafts