Hair Transplant...Would you do it again

what number clip is that in the back? 4??

It was a #2 a week ago, but is probably #3-ish now; it's a fade though, so it gets longer the higher up you go.

It is true though, if you plan on doing a #1 clip or super buzz-cut all the time, DO NOT go for FUT, no matter what anyone tells you. Even if the surgeon actually manages to pull off the fabled "credit-card-thin" scar, which is always sought-after and advertised, if you cut your hair short enough to see your scalp, then YOU CAN STILL SEE THE CREDIT-CARD THIN SCAR. Duh. If it's there, and you expose it, it will be visible. There is no such thing as a completely invisible scar. Keep that in mind.

I paid thousands of dollars for hair so that I could have hair, not keep it all buzzed down or shaved, though, so it's fine for me, and I did end up with a very very thin, mild scar. You'll have to examine your own motives and needs for this decision though.

lol yea i ment where the scar is,, i was worried about the scar, but i found a way that if it bothered me i could easily fix it,, a tattoo of very small dots in the scar to camouflage it, itll fade i no but who cares just keep on doing it

I've heard it said that later on, either during a later HT (an FUE one), or just a small little 200-graft FUE HT, you can just place a bunch of grafts along the scar line and it will cover it right up. I guess that could be an option as well, if location/distance and finances allow.

Also, just to clear up the confusion, I'm going to get a #2 haircut this week, directly over my scar location, and take pictures immediately just to see how it actually looks.