Hard time doing scalp exercises

Even though I've looked at the various videos, I still don't know whether I've got the right area... my scalp doesn't seem to be moving any further than when I started a couple of weeks ago. Got a week to go.

Maybe the problem is that I'm not doing enough - my arms and hands hurt after only 5 minutes, and so I'm doing less each day than I should.

How important are these exercises anyway? Will it make the difference between getting 3000 out, or 4000? Or does it means that my scalp will be very tight after the HT? Anyone done a 4000 without exercise, for example?

I just had a procedure with Dr Parsa Mohebi. He invented the laxitometer. He advised me before surgery to massage my scalp. I did as best I could even though at times it was a little hard on my arms. I had 2,942 grafts on 8/1/2012 my scalp is doing fine, a little tightness but that is to be expected and shall dissipate in a few months. good luck

No, not really, however it's worth to visit a doctor and have an evaluation. Try Dr Parsa Mohebi for example. He charged me $100.00 upon our first meeting and he applied a laxitometer, a device he invented that measures your scalps looseness. He then used a densitometer, a device I believe invented by Dr Rassman, an electronic microscope that connects to a computer via usb on a screen that magnifies your hair follicles up to 50 times. I swear your hair will look like a forrest. He will let you know your miniaturization levels and advise you on your actions, accordingly.